Quarterly Dev Recap (April - June 2019)
At Landlord Web Solutions, we're constantly working to fine-tune our products to ensure our clients get the best possible experience and results.
Here's some of what our Development team was up to over the past three months.
- Added suite name to appear in suites list in Photo Uploader
- Added ability to set autocomplete attribute to forms through the Forms editor in LIFT
- Added ability to exclude form fields from emails & LIFT interface
- Changed all instances of 'Suites' to 'Units'
- Resolved issue with imported amenities for second languages
- Modified the exporting of the Leads Inbox to email users with attached files if the export is too large to generate on the fly
- Added property name and city to Custom Forms UI and CSV export if the forms have property attached
- Added tags to FAQ module
- Improved the company dropdown for users who have more than one company attached to them
- Improved how photos are ordered when grouped with other suites