To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking an energetic and highly competent Assistant Project Manager to manage our website projects from project scope through to satisfactory client delivery. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to apply your talents in a dynamic, challenging and career rewarding environment.
Your Challenge will be to:
- Plan, schedule and implement website development projects, involving the coordination of a multi-disciplinary team of web designers, developers, customer support, sales and management
- Participate in establishing project contract scope, including tasks, budgets, goals, deliverables, timelines: monitor and manage ongoing adherence to these requirements.
- Manage the relationship between clients and all stakeholders
- Provide meticulous project documentation and regular project progress reports, including budgets, timelines, quality, etc.
- Liaise with Accounting regarding the release of client invoices, collections etc.
Here are the Skills and Talents that You Offer:
- Post-secondary education combined with several years of previous supervisory/management experience in a project related role, ideally in a mid-size highly entrepreneurial work environment.
- Proficiency with MS office suite including project management software tools.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to effectively coordinate internal resources and build productive relationships with clients
- The ability to motivate and coach team members and to allocate priorities and timelines to support optimum performance and quality project delivery to our clients.
- A sense of urgency to move projects forward efficiently within tight deadlines.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills to address challenges that may arise during a typical workday
Please visit our website to learn more about our company and our portfolio of work:
If you're confident you have what it takes to thrive in this new and challenging role, then we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance of their interest in our opportunity. We will only be contacting those applicants who we consider to be the best potential fit to our requirements.
We will consider applicants who do not fully meet the above job requirements for a working level position in the Project Delivery team.