We're looking for a full-time Business Development Representative to join our energetic sales team. This entry-level position is vital in sourcing opportunities to keep the lead pipeline full, analyzing existing client accounts for growth potential and liaising with the sales director, field sales team and marketing team to reach their respective financial goals and target prospects.
If you are an ambitious, goal-oriented, detailed professional, we would love to meet you!
Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Consistently prospecting and hunting for new opportunities and new potential clients and deals
- Strategic prospecting, calling and emailing of new prospects with the goal of booking technical meetings for field sales representatives
- Following up on legacy leads
- Providing technical expertise and advice to prospective clients
- Scheduling meetings and organizing the calendars of field sales representatives to accommodate all prospect meetings
- Occasionally performing virtual demos of our platform and products to prospective and existing clients
- Reporting to the Director Sales on targets, progress, goals, and achievements
- Managing prospect databases and qualifying, through detailed research efforts, opportunities for field sales reps
- Liaising with the marketing team to drive account-based strategies and targeted marketing campaigns towards groups of prospects
You will be expected and required to:
- Keep records of your sales efforts and pipeline using Hubspot CRM platform
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and best practices in B2B software, marketing automation, web development, digital advertising, search engine marketing
- Maintain strong and effective communication with the team through a variety of inter-team software tools like Hubspot, Slack, G-Suite, and various shared prospect databases.
- Business Development: 1 Year Required; 1-3 years MAXIMUM (This is an entry level position).