We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist whose main objective is to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is preserved.
This position has a focus on customer service, helping our customers better utilize the software services we provide and help us handle incoming calls or emails related to all of our products and services.
We are looking for someone who...
- has a positive attitude and is a great listener
- has excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- works well in a team environment
- has great attention to detail
- is proficient in general computer & internet usage, ability to use our web software systems in the same way our customers do
In this position you will...
- receive inbound calls and emails of technical nature
- troubleshoot and debug different issues for customers
- answer customer inquiries regarding products, policies, etc.
- work with customers and team members to ensure any issues are addressed
- help in reviewing and testing websites and software for quality prior to releases
- be expected to teach and educate customers on our latest technology advancements and services we offer
- assist in reviewing and/or writing content for websites, marketing communications and user guides
- consult with team members on customer feedback to pinpoint customer pain points and discuss solutions
- assist sales team with getting new customers onboarded
- help with planning and organizing events put on by our company
It's a big bonus if you...
- have worked in property management or real estate industries
- have fluency in reading, writing and speaking French
- have any experience at web design and development companies, or a SaaS based company
Our office is located in St. Catharines, Ontario. Due to COVID-19, remote work from home is required until restrictions have been removed.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Please submit your resume through our Indeed job posting.