Landlord Web Solutions is a well established entrepreneurial company of over 50 strong and growing, committed to providing high quality websites, marketing services and software applications to the multi family rental housing sector in North America. We are proud of our standing at #94 on this year's list of Canada's 500 Fastest-Growing Companies.
To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking an energetic and highly competent Customer Success Manager to manage our Customer Success Team as well as act as an advocate for our customers. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to apply your talents in a dynamic, challenging and career rewarding environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As the Customer Success Manager you will build and maintain optimum client service excellence that will promote client retention, loyalty and up selling/ revenue generating opportunities for LWS.
- Proactively work with customers to meet their business requirements by becoming a true partner who can address their inquiries, requirements, technical concerns etc to ensure optimum utilization of LWS products and services.
- Build productive interactions with internal departments to support optimum resolution of client issues.
- Be a product and technical expert internally and with customers.
- Act as the primary point of escalation for account issues and follow through to resolution
- Manage the Customer Support Team including, training, performance management and, coaching. Establish structured on-boarding program for new department employees.
- Review and enhance department practices, processes and systems to promote optimum client service and internal resource efficiency.
- Provide regular reports to senior management regarding customer status, key issues and recommendations to address these, using qualitative and quantitative measures.
As Our Ideal Candidate You Offer the Following:
- Bachelor's degree complemented with several years of supervisory or management experience in a client support role involving technical products and/or services.
- Related technical support experience involving B2B relationship management, account management, customer service
- Ability to work under pressure and organize and prioritize activities of the team.
- Excellent MS office, including including Google Suite/Google Docs), Excel, and ticketing systems
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities to motivate employees to build their competencies and apply these to delivering outstanding customer service
If you're confident you have what it takes to thrive in this new and challenging role, then we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our opportunity. We will only be contacting those applicants who we consider to be the best potential fit to our requirements.
We will consider applicants who do not fully meet the above job requirements for a working level position on the Custom Success team.