We're looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Strategist to join our rapidly expanding team. You'll be responsible for providing pay-per-click Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and basic on-page Search Engine Optimization services for our large roster of clients in the multifamily rental housing industry.
We are looking for someone who…
- Has excellent communication and writing skills
- Has prior experience in a search engine marketing role
- Has outstanding organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude and warm personality
- Works well in a team environment
- Has proven success working within tight deadlines and completing tasks to both client and in-house satisfaction
In this position, you will be responsible for...
- Creating, managing, and reporting on a variety of client PPC/SEM and SMM campaigns
- Keyword research and competitive analysis of related campaigns
- Creating social media and content strategies to support client marketing goals
- Creating required content for social posts, blogs, press releases, etc.
- Developing content strategies including writing, editing, and posting blogs and other website content
- Communicating directly with clients via email and phone to coordinate ongoing campaign management
Skills you must utilize to be successful are…
- You can prepare SEM and SMM reports and recommend options to improve campaigns and other marketing outcomes
- You have excellent planning, prioritization and time management skills and willingness to take ownership of tasks
- You are highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- You are an excellent researcher, proof-reader, editor, and fact-checker
- You are curious and not afraid to ask questions to learn or when unsure
- You have the ability to stay current and up-to-date on SEM and SMM tools and industry trends
- You have the ability to plan, coordinate, and implement marketing campaigns using a variety of media
- To be successful in this role, you need to be a strong independent thinker, have strong attention to detail and be a team player
Requirements for this position include...
- You have at least 2 years of experience working on SEM and SMM campaigns
- You have a Google Ads certification with specialities in Search and Display
- You have a Facebook Blueprint certification
- You have prior experience using Social Media Marketing tools (such as Hootsuite)
- You have experience writing and editing SEO friendly content
- You have experience with collecting and analyzing data using Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.