Landlord Web Solutions provides high quality websites, marketing services and software applications for the rental and property management industry.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Website Developer to help build award winning-calibre websites and innovative web applications for the exciting and fast-growing Canadian housing and rental industry.
In this position, you will build on our legacy website development framework built on PHP and contribute to our new framework build on Vue.js.
Looking for someone to:
- Design and develop new websites using Responsive Design techniques
- Make updates and roll out new features to existing websites
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Work on supporting our web-based products and services
- Work with a variety of technologies, tools, and languages
- Contribute to requirement documents and specifications
- Contribute to developer documentation and guides
- Deliver high-quality work that adheres to standards and best practices
- Communicate effectively to Project Manager and other team members
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Follow usability & accessibility standards, and general development best practices
Looking for someone who has:
- A desire to do great work with a small team of great people
- An interest in usability, accessibility, standards, and best practices
- A never ending desire to learn new technologies
- A love of open source and collaboration
- An understanding on the importance of documentation
- Knowledge of, and experience with, web design and development practices, tools, and related technology
- Knowledge of, and experience with version control, such as Git
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in the areas of web design and development
- Knowledge of object oriented programming
- Web development: 2 years (Preferred)
Our current office is located in St. Catharines, Ontario. We are looking for in-office employees to join our team.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for applying.