To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking a highly proficient self- starter to perform a broad range of general accounting, AR and administrative duties. If you're confident you have what it takes to thrive in this new and challenging full time role, then we would like to hear from you.
Your key duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Set up and verify all details required for new clients
- Post client subscriptions and maintain transaction activities using our internal software
- Investigate and resolve accounting and billing discrepancies
- Perform daily bank deposits / client account reconciliations and updates
- Apply Cheques, EFT and Credit Card payments to customer accounts.
- Interface with Customer Success Team regarding billings, subscription inquiries and any client software support or training requirements
- Carry out Accounts Receivable/collections and maintain meticulous documentation to support client collection attempts and results.
- Process Monthly Employee Expense reports (using Excel / Google Sheets templates) ensuring strict adherence to all required receipts, expense details and authorizations as per company policies
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned.
As our Ideal Candidate you offer:
- A good working knowledge of general accounting principles
- Several years of general accounting experience with an emphasis on AR/collections.
- Full competence using Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets/Google Docs / Google Drive. WRIKE knowledge is an asset.
- Highly detailed oriented and able to follow up with appropriate internal or external parties efficiently and tactfully on a broad range of accounting issues
- A sense of urgency to meet stringent accounting deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.\
Location: St. Catharines, Ont.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to apply and grow their accounting skills in an exciting high growth company. If we have piqued your interest, then we would like to hear from you.