Landlord Web Solutions provides high quality websites, marketing services and online software applications for the rental and property management industry.
Looking for someone to:
- Write clean code and craft good documentation
- Design and develop new web-based products and services as well as update and enhance existing products, including our industry-specific content management system
- Work on supporting our web-based products and services
- Deliver high-quality work that adheres to standards and best practices
Looking for someone who has:
- Solid understanding of programming and building software on the web
- A desire to do great work with a small team of great people
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- Understands, but not necessarily has experience with, Microservice Architecture
Technologies you will work with:
- MySQL & PostgreSQL
- HTML5 and CSS3/SCSS
- Git and GitLab CI/CD Pipelines
- Rest APIs
- Google Cloud Platform & Amazon Web Services
This is a full-time position located at our office in St. Catharines, Ontario. Working fully remote during COVID-19! With opportunities for partial remote work following.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Interviews will be held over Google Hangouts.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume through our Indeed job posting.