We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our rapidly expanding team. This position will be primarily responsible for testing new software updates before being approved for release and providing continuous auditing to ensure our software is functioning as expected.
Key Areas of Focus:
- Review and analyze functional user requirements and designs to ensure accuracy, completeness, clarity
- Create, design, document and execute manual test cases and test scripts for functional, system and regression testing
- Evaluate and apply different tools to improve QA tasks and procedures.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process
- Conduct pre-release and post-release testing of new features, improvements, and products
- Ensure tests and procedures are properly implemented and system modifications are investigated, if necessary
- Report bugs and errors to development teams using the established channels
- Document and track all software changes.
- Help in the auditing of customer on boarding, integration setups and data accuracy
- Assist in writing technical documentation and maintain our documentation website
Here's What You Offer:
- Post secondary education combined with several years of experience in a Software QA capacity.
- Expertise with bug tracking/reporting and automation testing tools
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and the ability to analyze data and make determinations from it for problem resolution
- Solid interpersonal skills to establish and maintain business relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
If this describes you, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume.
We thank all applicants in advance but will only be contacting those individuals who we assess as being the best potential fit to our requirements.